A natural latex mattress is an upgrade in every way. It is sustainable, breathable, chemical free, biodegradable, supportive, and comfortable. If you are here you have probably already researched the facts and benefits of natural rubber HOWEVER all the science aside, what is the real benefit of natural latex?
- Unlike popular memory foam, a latex mattress will never lose shape, but it provides adequate damping of motion transfer and adequate spinal support. Meaning you don't sink in uncomfortably during certain bedroom maneuvers.
- Latex mattresses also last on average at least 20 years, compared to 5 years for memory foam. You can actually save money by choosing Dunlop Latex. Latex mattresses by Ergovea are completely organic, having no chemicals that cause autism, ADHD, or obesity. Other mattresses cannot make the same claim.
- The Dunlop Latex process is the most tested and results in the most supportive mattress. The rubber is filtered then vulcanized, leaving a particulate free, organic, super supportive mattress core.
- Organic mattresses are made using the same techniques and as their non-organic rivals, but without the harmful chemicals associated with conventional mattresses. The highest quality organic materials and craftsmanship are present in all products made by Eco Bedroom Solutions. The only thing you'll be losing is the toxicity and potential adverse health risks that conventional mattresses provide.
- When we started prototyping our own line of natural mattresses, we tried so many different types of latex, different levels of firmness, and configurations that they all started to blend together. We finally found a mattress core that felt amazing. It was soft and consistent. It felt supple and supportive, and really, really good. We could imagine building our mattress line around this core. We were convinced Dunlop Latex was the right one.